magistères algériens
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Pour faciliter la communication entre les étudiants algériens préparant un magistère et les doctorants titulaires d'un magistère et tous les diplômés du système classique

Nous cherchons des modérateurs pour nous aider à gérer et améliorer le forum, SVP contactez l'administrateur, merci d'avance pour votre soutien!
Derniers sujets
» Séminaire 2019
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeSam 18 Mai 2019 - 0:03 par nabilos26

» Catégorisation des revues scientifiques (Edition 2019)
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeVen 17 Mai 2019 - 0:25 par nabilos26

» LE BÉRYLLIUM
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeVen 17 Mai 2019 - 0:18 par nabilos26

» Bonsoir les amis
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeJeu 16 Mai 2019 - 14:16 par Admin

» Nouveaux Projets de Recherche Formation Universitaire (PRFU).
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai 2018 - 8:20 par NostalgieGelLeReveilleur

» Conférence CFD & Tech 2018, 12-14 Nov 2018
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai 2018 - 13:28 par CFD-Tech

» Conférence CFD & Tech 2018
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai 2018 - 13:27 par CFD-Tech

» evues Open Access
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeDim 6 Mai 2018 - 18:11 par Farid159

» les revues open access?
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Mai 2018 - 11:25 par Invité

» Métallisation par apport de matière dure
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr 2018 - 10:08 par Bouzertini

» Une première inscription doctorat en 2014/2015 puis une pause...
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeVen 27 Avr 2018 - 9:41 par HENZOW23

» Cotutelle de thése
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Avr 2018 - 12:25 par Invité

» Programme National Exceptionnel PNE 2018-2019
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeLun 16 Avr 2018 - 15:35 par NostalgieGelLeReveilleur

» Programme National Exceptionnel PNE 2018-2019
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeLun 16 Avr 2018 - 15:29 par NostalgieGelLeReveilleur

» Stage à l’étranger
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr 2018 - 17:03 par Abd El Krim

» A MONSIEUR LE MINISTRE DE L'ENSEIGNEMENT SUPERIEUR ET DE LA RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr 2018 - 8:12 par Invité

» renseignement
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeMar 10 Avr 2018 - 22:58 par Invité

» Magister et Master
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar 2018 - 17:09 par Invité

» Inscription doctorat cotutelle ????
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Nov 2017 - 11:51 par Sabin06

» Последние новости политики здесь
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeJeu 23 Nov 2017 - 7:37 par Martinwhazy

» Recherche d'un encadreur pour doctorat en traduction
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Nov 2017 - 9:10 par Boubrit

» Concours doctorat 2017/2018
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeDim 5 Nov 2017 - 16:10 par Invité

» inscription 1ere année doctorat en science (doctorat classique)
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeDim 5 Nov 2017 - 9:46 par SYH

» concours d'ingénieur de laboratoire en automatique
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Oct 2017 - 11:33 par Invité

» heure max pour un vacataire
Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems I_icon_minitimeJeu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:30 par Invité

Science Actualités
Science Magazine News
Nature Magazine News
Visitors Map
Chat
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 14 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 14 Invités

Aucun

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 142 le Lun 23 Sep 2013 - 22:02
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

mellah hacene

Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems

Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems 23900110

Introduction

Electrical Energy play a key role in human life, but with the traditional sources there is now general acceptance that the burning of fossil fuels is having a significant influence on the global climate, still purer with the nuclear power, this last leaves behind dangerous wastes for thousands of years and risks contamination of land, air, and water; the catastrophe of Japan is not far. Effective mitigation of climate change will require deep reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and minimize the need of nuclear power; hence, the world energy policy decision states that the objective is to facilitate a change to an ecologically sustainable energy production system. All renewable energy sources such as wind power, photovoltaics energy, Hydropower, biomass, biofuel, geothermal Energy, wave energy, tidal energy, hydrogen and fuel cells are included. The Artificial Intelligence control and optimisation techniques include, but are not limited to, Neural Network, Fuzzy logic, Genetic algorithm, Bee colony and PSO. This special issue will highlight the latest approaches to the topic of wind and renewable energy systems.
We solicit for papers (contemporary reviews, original papers, hypothesis, perspectives, views and opinion containing high-quality artwork and require the use of mechanistic summary diagrams) from researchers, scientists, lecturers from all around the world.
This special issue could serve as a background for policy change or review of policies, scientific methods and address issues that presently affect or will affect society in the future.
All papers will be indexed in international databases. High quality papers may have the possibility of been presented to supranatural organizations such as the United Nations.

Aims and Scope:
1. Simulation and Modeling of Renewable Energy Systems (Solar Energy, Wind Power, Hydropower, Biomass, Biofuel, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells)
2. Simulation and Modeling of Electrical power System
3. Ocean Energy
4. Energy Storage Systems
5. Smart grids and Renewable Energy Systems
6. Artificial Intelligence Control and Optimisation Techniques for Renewable Energy Systems
7. Power Electronics for Renewable Energy Systems and Applications
8. Grid-Connected Renewable Energies Problems and Solution
9. Numerical Methods for Renewable Energy Systems

Indexing databases:

WorldCat
WorldCat is the world's largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
CrossRef
CrossRef's general purpose is to promote the development and cooperative use of new and innovative technologies to speed and facilitate scholarly research. CrossRef's specific mandate is to be the citation linking backbone for all scholarly information in electronic form. CrossRef is a collaborative reference linking service that functions as a sort of digital switchboard. It holds no full text content, but rather effects linkages through CrossRef Digital Object Identifiers (CrossRef DOI), which are tagged to article metadata supplied by the participating publishers. The end result is an efficient, scalable linking system through which a researcher can click on a reference citation in a journal and access the cited article.
Researchbib
ResearchBib, which is providing a global and local service for researcher, is a free academic resource publishing system that is flexible, easy to use.
[url=http://drji.org/Search.aspx?q=Journal Electrical and Electronic]Directory of Research Journals Indexing [/url]
The Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI) is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.DRJI supply champion has access to global-renowned content in all discipline areas including magazine and journal articles.
Polish Scholarly Bibliography
Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN) is a portal of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, collecting information on publications of Polish scientists and Polish and foreign scholarly journals. PBN is a part of POL-on - The System of Information on Higher Education.
Electronic Journals Library
The Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Electronic Journals Library) offers an effective use of both scientific and academic journals publishing full text articles in the internet.

This service has been developed at the Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg (University Library of Regensburg) in cooperation with the Universitätsbibliothek der Technischen Universität München (University Library of the Technical University of Munich).
Zeitschriftendatenbank
The ZDB is the world’s largest specialized database for serial titles (journals, annuals, newspapers etc., incl. e-journals). The ZDB-network is managed by the Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin; the database is held on a server of the Deutsche Nationalbibliothek.

The ZDB actually contains more than 1.6 million bibliographic records of serials from the 16th century onwards, from all countries, in all languages, held in 4.300 German and Austrian libraries, with 11.5 million holdings information. It does not contain contents, i. e. journal articles.
EZB
The Electronic Journals Library was founded in 1997 by the University Library of Regensburg in co-operation with the Technische Universität München University Library within the framework of a project. The aim of this project was to present e-journals to the library users in a clearly arranged user-interface and to create for the EZB member libraries an efficient administration tool for e-journal licences.
[url=http://www.wzb.eu/en/library/collections-search/e-journals?jq_term1=Journal Electrical and Electronic Engineering&op_x=-933&op_y=-201&op=Search;&page=searchres.phtml&bibid=WZB&lang=en&jq_type1=KT&selected_colors[0]=1&selected_colors[1]=2&search_target=ezb]Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin [/url]
The WZB Berlin Social Research Center conducts basic research with a focus on problems of modern societies in a globalized world. The research is theory-based, problem-oriented, often long-term and mostly based on international comparisons.
JournalSeek
Genamics JournalSeek is the largest completely categorized database of freely available journal information available on the internet. The database presently contains 100101 titles. Journal information includes the description (aims and scope), journal abbreviation, journal homepage link, subject category and ISSN. Searching this information allows the rapid identification of potential journals to publish your research in, as well as allow you to find new journals of interest to your field.

http://mellah.e-monsite.com

2Special Issue: Sustainable and Renewable Energies and systems Empty invitation ouvert jusqu'à 30 decembre Lun 27 Oct 2014 - 16:32

mellah hacene

invitation ouvert jusqu'à 30 décembre bounce jumping

Papers Arrow List : V1

[01]
Risk Management Methods Applied to Renewable and Sustainable Energy: A Review
Views 21since Oct. 17, 2014 Downloads 2 since Oct. 17, 2014
Lee Cheuk Wing, Zhong Jin
Pages:1-12 | Full PDF Paper | Paper in Html
DOI: 10.11648/j.jeee.s.20150301.11

Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes
[02]
Open-Loop Voltage Control Voltage Source Inverter for a Linear Load & Non-Linear Load
Views 16 since Oct. 17, 2014 Downloads 3 since Oct. 17, 2014
Akhilesh Sharma, Neeraj Kumar, Gunjan Gupta
Pages:13-21 | Full PDF Paper | Paper in Html
DOI: 10.11648/j.jeee.s.20150301.12

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://mellah.e-monsite.com

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]